Once you have captured the story that you want to tell, you can choose to preview it as well as share it with others. Both of these options can be found in the top navigation bar.
How to preview your Sway
- Click on Play to begin the preview session.
- Click on the navigation icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen to move to a different section.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top-right menu tray to manage autoplay settings.
- Use the speed bar to alter the transition speed between three and 60 seconds.
- Choose to have the Sway continuously loop.
- Choose from three different transition type between sections.
While the Sway is in presentation mode, the pause and play, stop and settings icons are displayed on the bottom-right corner, allowing viewers to view the Sway how they see fit. An edit icon at the top-right corner returns you to the Storyline view, in case you need to make any adjustments.
To share your Sway
- Click on the Share icon on the top right corner of the navigation bar in Storyline mode.
- In the dropdown, choose who to share your Sway with.
- Specific people — Allows you to enter names or email address for a targeted audience.
- Those in your organization with the link — Generates a web link that can be copied, embedded or published on Docs.com.
- Anyone with a link — Allows the link to be published, embedded or copied, but also provides quick links to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Choose if you wish to invite people to view only or permit them to edit as well.
- Choose if viewers are required to enter a password to view the Sway.
- Choose if viewers can see Share buttons to further spread the Sway.
You now have the basics to get your story across to your audience. Sway is a creative way to do it and could allow you to make a lasting impression. It’s not just about the information you share, after all, it’s also how you share it.