As watermark is applied to all pages by default, have you ever tried to remove the watermark from a certain page in a Word document? This article will provide a method to help you solve the problem.
Remove A Watermark From One Certain Page In A Word Document
Please do as follows to remove a watermark from one certain page in a Word document.
1. Go to the page (such as page 2) you will remove the watermark.
2. Put the cursor at the top of the page and click Layout > Breaks > Continuous. See screenshot:
3. Then, double click the page header section to get into the Header edit mode, and click to turn off the Link to Previous feature.
4. Click the Close Header and Footer button under the Header & Footer Tools to close the header edit mode.
5. Go to the next page (page 3 in this case) and repeat the above step 2 to 3.
6. Go back to the previous page (page 2), click to select the watermark and press the Delete key to remove it from the page. See screenshot: