Option No. 1
- Log into your Office 365 account.
- Click on the App Launcher.
- Select and click on Sway from the list of app tiles.
Option No. 2
- Navigate to https://sway.office.com/.
- Click on Sign in at the top right of the menu bar.
- Enter your company’s email account, or a Microsoft account and password.
The Sway home page offers a simple interface. This makes sense because the company claims you can create a story in three minutes.
The main screen gives you several ways to let you begin capturing your story. The bar near the top gives you a few options:
- Create New — Allows you to create a Sway without any predefined setup.
- Start from a Topic — Populates cards with content provided through search results.
- Start from a document — Extracts information from files and adds it to cards for you.
Further down the page, Sway offers assistance by giving you a list of templates to start with, including newsletters, DIY project recaps, and student reports. Another section serves to inspire you by featuring existing Sways. To begin, let’s look at starting a Sway from scratch.