You may choose to embed many different files, charts or social media posts directly into your Storyline. If you decide to embed a URL into your Sway, keep in mind that it will only work if you use the https:// secure prefix. Sway allows content to be embedded across a variety of apps and services from Microsoft, Google and other companies. An example of this is using Microsoft Forms to embed a form into your Sway. By doing so, your audience can partake in a survey, leave feedback or even take a quiz.
It’s also possible to embed a Sway within a Sway, providing a means to share more in-depth content in a contained space.
How to embed a Sway within a Sway
- Locate and open the Sway to be embedded.
- Click the Share icon found in the navigation bar at the top.
- Click on Get embed code.
- Copy the generated code found in the displayed field.
- Navigate to the Sway that required the embedded content.
- Click on Cards.
- Choose Embed from the Media section in the left column.
- Paste the embed code in the card that appeared in your Storyline.
How to embed content
- From the source, copy the embed code for the necessary content.
- Head back to Sway and click on Cards.
- In the media section, click on Embed.
- Paste the code into the new card.