SharePoint 2013 is a considerable upgrade from previous versions of the software. Whether you are new 2013 or to the software in general, join us on April 18th for our free Discovering SharePoint 2013 webinar.
What does SharePoint do?
Microsoft SharePoint is an intranet platform for solving communication problems electronically. It’s been very heavily adopted since 2007 because it is intuitive to use and can solve complex business problems inexpensively.
Companies frequently use SharePoint to manage common documents and information, to create automatic workflows, and to host collaboration space for meetings, documents, events, clients, or anything else.
See our article 3 big uses to see how SharePoint solves business problems.
What’s new in SharePoint 2013?
SharePoint 2013 is a significant upgrade from previous versions because of its improved usability and the addition of several new features.
- SharePoint 2013 offers better mobile device support than previous versions.
- Searching and general usability have also been improved.
- SharePoint MySites, the social computing part of SharePoint, has also been improved. It’s now easier than ever to discover coworker competencies and engage in online collaboration.
- Project site templates make managing projects and collaborating easier.
- SharePoint 2013 more seamlessly integrates with Office 2013.
- Dashboards and BI have also been upgraded.
Our Discovering SharePoint 2013 webinar
Join us for our Discovering SharePoint 2013 webinar to learn what’s new with this release and how the product can help your business.
- What does SharePoint 2013 do out of the box?
- What are the new features in the 2013 release?
- How can this be applied to my business needs?
- When is SharePoint not the right answer?
This webinar is free of charge and open to anyone. Register now as enrollment is limited.